Fox Associates SVP of Sales and Business Development Bill Bell recently sat down with Melanie Padgett Powers, the host of the Association Station podcast, for a revealing conversation about media sales and how sellers can collaborate with their content-producing counterparts.
We’ll offer a full report next month, but for now, give it a listen yourself.
- How good sales teams represent associations and their publications and media.
- What the media landscape looks like today and how that affects sales.
- The differences and challenges when selling for associations, rather than B2B.
- How a sales funnel works.
- What content people should consider as they select and begin working with a sales team.
- Why reader surveys still matter.
- Where digital versus print ads stand today.
- Examples of products that associations can sell to earn non-dues revenue.
- The details of how one white paper was created by a company and promoted to members.